Tuesday, October 2, 2007

So it's not Pottery Barn

All right, so it's not Pottery Barn, but not bad!?! I think it turned out okay, it took a little longer then I wanted it too -but what doesn't? Christy and I got together and had a lot of fun making it!! If nothing else it was worth the fun we had! I really loved how our kids thought our crow in our basket was a penguin and a turkey- I thought it looked like a cute crow- I guess that is what I get for thinking. I think we might be crazy- we want to get started on a Christmas one in a few weeks! I hope no bats or pumpkins show up on the Christmas one- but who knows- KIDS! At the very least they were honest! Now all I have to do is find a better place to hang it!!

6 comments:

annebabe said...

yeah, its not pottery barn, its BETTER! wow! what a great, great idea. it turned out simply adorable. well, you ARE the queen of crafts!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

What!!!! I want in on the Christmas one. It's soo cute.

jen said...

Looks great!! I wish I was even half as good at crafts as you are!

stace said...

Luv it! (p.s. I invited myself to make the Christmas one with you!)

andrea said...

holy cow--how did I miss this? I LOVE it. I think it's better that the PBK one too. I can't wait for the Christmas one!

saramarilee said...

I won't even pretend to have the ambition to do that! But sooooo cute! I'm glad I found your blog!