Saturday, September 29, 2007

FIRST DATE!!!!

I can't believe I am writing about Carissa's first date!!! Yes, all you mothers of preschoolers- IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU TOO- BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!!!! Due to the lack of students of the male persuasion Carissa took it upon herself to find a date to homecoming. She asked Jed Harr, all 6 foot 7 of him!! (for all of you old timers in the Santa Clara 8th ward, remember when he was shorter!) Carissa said she felt short and she added that she doesn't feel that way very often!!! He was really sweet with her ! If I had the chance to hand pick a first date for Carissa it would have been Jed- he is a good boy and a real gentleman. I think they had a good time. NOT that I think they had THIS good of a time- but just think of the height potential of future children if they ever decided to get married.... IN LET'S SAY -... 10 YEARS!!!!! LOL!!!

3 comments:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

YEA! Carissa look beautiful and he is a very handsome TALL young man. I don't remember him, should I? I can't believe she can date!

annebabe said...

i remember jed harr, time has flown! and good for carissa for her do-it-yourself mentality. i asked my date to prom my senior year, glad i went. and i agree with you about the tall kids, that would be awesome :).

jen said...

I can't believe Carissa is dating!! Her date was very cute and Carissa looked great. I am glad you put a new post up! Cute picture.